Welcome to Ezekiel's Bones
This website explores the various strange visions found in the books of Ezekiel, Zechariah and Jeremiah. These visions describe the objects that populate David's Fallen Tent, a reference from Acts 15 itself quoting Amos 6. The collective purpose of these objects is to show how to establish the proof of inspiration of divinely inspired text.
This is an online book. It is under construction. It has an RSS Feed. Add this site's URL to your feed reader to watch articles as they are posted.
- History (5 articles, 8,974 words)
This section deals with the journey from the standard Protestant understanding of Hebrew and Greek. This history frames our understanding of the Bible and the problems that must be solved to recover the inspired form.
Outline Of Planned Future Articles
The following outlines the currently planned articles for this site.
Section 1: History begun
- Protestant Assumptions done
- Aramaic Primacy done
- Translator Issues done
- Paleo Hebrew preceded Hebrew as we know it now. This article will explore the known history of Hebrew. The main event was 2500 years ago when Paleo Hebrew was dropped for non-vowel pointed Hebrew. Then 1500 years ago Hebrew was changed with the additions of vowel points.
- Seekins This article will explore the work of Seekins and his workbook that suggests a system of word definitions based on spelling. This is often used in Messianic circles for intense study of the OT text.
- Layers of Interpretation This article will define the various layers of interpretation. These layers stratify manuscript problems into easy to understand problem domains.
- Audited Text This article will explore the motivations of our original goal of creating a single alphabet manuscript of the entire Bible. This goal drove the prophetic visions that continue now.
- The Testimony This article will frame our current goal of finding the audited manuscript of the inspired parts of the Bible.
Section 2: Phoenician Alphabet
This section will give the 3d system of shapes that define the 2d Phoenician that is the basis for all phonetic alphabets today.
- Review Phoenician This article will review the known history of the Phoenician alphabet. Latin letters and therefore the letters used in English are themselves derived from Phoenician. It will include alphabet tables and some of the art normally used to show the devolution of the alphabet across time. Hebrew, Greek, Aramaic, Latin and Cyrillic are the starting examples.
- Unicode Standard The unicode standard is an important source reference to understand the evolution of the alphabet. This article will explain the letter naming system used there and how those names pair off across alphabets.
- Path From Moses This article will explore the likely path from Moses and his carved tablets of stone down to Hiram. It will also give the NT hints at recovery of that alphabet in order to eventually recover the text.
- Alphabet Visions This article will report on the prophetic visions from late 2009 that lead to the rediscovery of the design principle that the inspired alphabet is based upon. It will use interactive 3d graphics to allow readers to play with each of the shapes used for the basic alphabet itself.
Section 3: Model Sets
The goal of this section is to completely enumerate all of the 3d objects that make up the alphabet design system. These group into 4 different model sets. Each set has different uses and high level designs.
- Silver Set The basic models in the original 2009 discovery. Provides letter forms and vowels. Assembles into the Sower and Reaper models.
- Copper Set In this set the letters are folded on themselves. The 3d object set provides simple 3d objects that provide letter definitions. This shows Seekin's work to be on the right track, but having missed about one half of the correct letter definitions.
- Gold Set This set of models shows the objects that inform the steps from an initial infinitely repeating object, a point or star, to the objects in the Silver Set. These Gold Set models assemble in a Silo and into a Well.
- Bronze Set This set of models starts with 2d shapes discovered in the Copper Set and creates a series of models that inform the life cycle of plants. Each of these models is infinitely repeating and so closes the system of models. These models assemble into various full plant models.
Section 4: Writing System
Articles in this section deal with the alphabet as a system for writing. Implied in all the 3d design work is the canvas on which inspired writing is performed. That canvas has important features.
- Letter Squares This article will deal with the canvas or grid on which writing takes place.
- Short Sentences This article is based on a vision from late 2012 which shows the steps between the Copper Set 3d objects and written language. Each letter will be shown to have 10 different short sentences that define each letter using other letters. The quilt itself has an important overall size.
- Letter Kerning This article will explain how to take raw letter strings and kern them.
- Shepherd's Staff This article will introduce the Shepherd's Staff. This item contains 1 row of inspired text. It is the natural home to the 10 commandments. These are the most important set of short sentences. They teach how to read.
Section 5: Audit System
This section begins the formal introduction of Tabernacles Items. The items related to the audit system are introduced in this section.
The Lamp This article will introduce the lamp. It explains why Abraham is the basis of faith. This item has many hidden prophetic references spread across the text which will be surveyed here.
The Qu Map This article will introduce the Qu Map. This system assigns letters to locations on the letter canvas. This map also applies to the world.
The Table This article will introduces the table item found in the Tabernacle. It houses the Copper Set of 3d objects. The lid is a 2 sided Qu Map, with the audit pattern shown on the inside.
The Audit This article will explain how the lamp combines with letter squares to form the basic manuscript audit system. This is how inspired text is verified. The commandments on the shepherd's staff will be used as the reference example.
Section 6: Multiplication
Articles in this section will introduce the fig tree as the basis for manuscript multiplication.
The Rock This article will introduce the rock base used to display the gold and silver 3d model sets.
The Fig Tree This article will introduce the Fig Tree tabernacle item.
The Wheels This article will explain Ezekiel's vision of a wheel within a wheel.
Ciphers This article will introduce the idea of ciphers.
Pots This article will introduce the pots, or "Jar's Of Clay" that are another expression of the ciphers.
Commandment Stones This article will introduce the commandments stones.
Section 7: Time Keeping
Articles in this section are general tabernacle items that deal with time keeping. These are not specifically built on the alphabet, but do complete the set of items in any well equipped classroom.
Clock This article will introduce the idea of a clock. It will reference bible clocks. How the paleo alphabet informs the hours of the day is the main idea.
Perpetual Calendar This article will introduce the perpetual calendar as a tabernacle item.
Crown This article will introduce the crown tabernacle item. This is a large ring that captures the timeline material from bible time.
Section 8: Basic Downloads
Articles in this section will provide download pages for personal sets of 3d printable models. These focus on the 2d and 3d shapes and the objects that they assemble into.
Student Set will provide a box with a set of letters.
Tile Set will provide the 2d drawn form of all 2d shapes.
Copper Set will provide the 3d tools.
Silver Set will provide the 3d bones.
Sower will provide the sower model with a simple base.
Reaper will provide the reaper model with a simple base.
Gold Set will provie the 3d pipes.
Silo will provide the silo model with a stand.
Bronze Set will provide the 3d plant parts.
Plants will provide the parts for the life cycle of plants.
Section 10: Item Downloads
This section will provide download sets for the various Tabernacle items themselves.
Rock Will provide the 3d parts for the rock base for the gold set.
Staff Will provide the 3d parts for building the shepherd's staff.
Lamp Will provide the lamp 3d parts along with parts lists for internal wiring.
Table Will provide the 3d parts for building the Table tabernacle item.
Fig Tree Will provide the 3d parts for building the fig tree.
Ciphers Will provide the 3d parts for the cipher rings and a box to hold them.
Pots Will provide the 3d parts for building the various jars of clay.
Clocks Will provide the 3d parts for building various clocks.
Perpetual Calendar Will provide the 3d parts for building the calendar.
Crown Will provide the 3d parts for the crown.
Large Well Will provide 3d parts for building a large scale well.
Large Silo Will provide the 3d parts for build a large scale silo.
TBD This list is not complete. It will be extended as work progresses.
Eden Map The design files have a draft of an Eden map. This may become an additional set of material for this website. It may go on a different website.
All pages here include an upper right menu that contains links to pop-ups for adjusting Lighting, for adjusting Font Sizes, for Contacting Us and some About information. Use these to make your visit here more visually comfortable and to give us feedback.
This project is 1 of a large family of projects. Visit Paleo.In for the full list.